Briefingday is a daily newsletter by Thomas Marban. It features a random collection of links that I find interesting from browsing hundreds of websites.
Code of conduct
- I am not pushing an agenda or heavy journalistic opinion.
- As European, I aim to take a bipartisan view on US politics. In case a featured story was sourced from a website with a heavily opinionated political voice (that you as a reader disagrees with), it happened unintentionally and without my knowledge of such bias.
- I am not getting paid for featuring a story.
- I have no business relationship with any of the sites I feature.
- Promotional content, if included at all, is clearly marked as such.